March 10, 2018
Buffalo Choral Arts Society
Tickets are $15 and are available at buffalochoralarts.org.
Buffalo Choral Arts Society (BCAS) is a 115-voice auditioned choral ensemble under the direction of Marcia A. Giambrone, who has served as Conductor and Music Director since 1987.
During her tenure, the chorus has broadened its scope to perform a wide range of musical genres from classical to sacred to Broadway. BCAS members come from all walks of life, and our diverse performance venues and varied repertoire are the hallmark of this ensemble.
Partnering with local musicians
Accompanied by talented pianist John F. Mitton, BCAS is proud to have shared the spotlight with some of Western New York’s finest soloists and many exemplary artistic organizations, including:
- Ars Nova Musicians Chamber Orchestra
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Erie County Wind Ensemble
- Buffalo Niagara Youth Chorus
- Hamburg High School Concert Chorale
- Cheektowaga Symphony Orchestra
- Westminster Presbyterian Church Choir
- Lancaster High School Concert Choir
Touring nationally and internationally
BCAS has also toured internationally in Austria, Paris, Normandy, Dublin, London, Vienna, Provence, Barcelona, Prague and Quebéc, as well as nationally in Washington, D.C. and, most recently, in New York City for the 2015 July 4th celebration.
Soup & Scripture #5